I offer a variety of services aimed to help managers with their spaces, including assessment & evaluation for construction and extension projects, development of strategies for different stages of projects, assessment of installations, assistance in the implementation of network installations and IT equipment, video surveillance and documentation service.
consulting service: I offer different consulting services for companies, architects and managers of relevant departments:
- assessment of planned installations with emphasis on design and technical systems
- evaluation of plans provided by architects
- time & resource management, as well as budget and cost control
- professional support throughout projects with architects, technical system planners (for air conditioning, heating, electrical, etc.), landlords and construction workers
- expansion and optimisation of existing office space and usage
- design and implementation of business and service level agreement strategies for hospitality services (e.g. guest internet, business TV, product placement and digital signage solutions)
CAD drawings: I provide professional CAD drawings for planned installations in the desired space. I am able to draw interior proposal as well as detailed technical plans for further construction processes.
network installation: As a trained professional for network installations, I assess networks according to ISO11801, ISO14763, EN50173, EN50174, EN50346 and ISO14763-3, and cabling according to EN50575 and EN50399. I specialise in planning or improving infrastructure in data centres according to regulation EN50600.
I collaborate with the tech departments of my clients to improve their existing IT infrastructure and to implement new installations in office environments, industrial complexes or hospitality solutions. In addition, I offer Wireless LAN implementation in a variety of settings. I am highly experienced in devising complex IP-based solutions for new or existing spaces, such as LAN, WiFi, IPTV, connected TV, DECT & IP-based phone systems and work desk applications.
international exhibition booths: Together with international brands, I develop and install exhibition booths, managing the installations of exhibitions across Europe. Past projects have included managing installations and optimised product placements for specific clients, and creating the infrastructure for digital signage systems at various fairs.
video surveillance: I specialise in video surveillance systems by the industry-leading company Mobotix. Having completed training in their facilities, I successfully plan, implement and program high resolution surveillance systems. Previous projects concluded for my clients include consulting & planning for surveillance in large-scale industrial complexes, automated production processes, gas stations, retail store cash registers, as well as general video surveillance for residential and hospitality spaces. In addition, I offer specific solutions for related services, such as:
- video counting
- analysis of walkways for product placement optimisation
- connected light solutions in combination with video surveillance
- door access and intercom systems
documentation service: to safeguard a smooth construction and handover of construction projects, as well as the sustainable maintenance of the spaces, I design templates and protocols for key documentation. These include:
- site surveys for pre-construction evaluation
- regular progress reporting
- technical provisioning requests
- site acceptance and handover guide
- on-site mapping of network installations
- intervention reports
In the past, I successfully developed and upgraded documentation for clients, covering a wide range of industries including hospitality, retail and call and data centres. The templates I developed were highly valued by my clients and continue to be used by the respective companies.